“Good resolutions are simply checks that men draw on a bank where they have no account”. Oscar Wilde
I disagree, 2013 is upon us. I kept 80% of the resolutions I made last year and am working on the 20% ( I have included those in 2013 resolutions) but this year I am calling them intentions, as intentions are positive and hopeful
The new year is always a significant time when it comes to personal change, but this new year, just like the last, has extra significance.
I have been a mum for 2o months now, it’s been an amazing rollercoaster. In 2013 I intend to:-
- Spend more quality time with H and DH
- Be more relaxed about things ( not plan too much – throw away some unnecessary lists and try to go with the flow)
- Don’t sweat the small stuff
- Spend quality time with my good friends without DH & H – ( Spending social time with people who know you and ‘get you’ is not only revitalizing but reminds you how great and loved you are) .
- Train twice (or maybe even thrice!) a week for the Ealing Half Marathon
- Turn up for the park run every other Sat ( 5K run)
- Do the mother’s day parachute jump for NCT and raise lots of monies…
- I want to enhance my part as a “social influencer” blogger – I have been writing and talking on facebook & twitter about Give as you live my charity of choice is Great Ormond Street Children’s Hospital.
- Write more on my blog and read/visit more blogs.
- Make sure the house is a bit cleaner and tidier (hire a cleaner)
- Go green – more cloths less kitchen roll
- De-clutter – “Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful.” William Morris
I read this quote somewhere, I intend to live it “Happiness is not a destination, it’s a way of life”
Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a comment to let me know you’ve been here xx