Welcome to my world, I am Nimo, a first time mum to a beautiful baby girl H. I live with my darling hubby in Ealing, and
am currently a SAHM, working full time, still writing Ealingmummy in my spare time and volunteering for Ealing NCT as the publicity and digital officer.
In my former life I was a marketing manager but decided to go freelance as a digital marketing advisor to fit in with my family needs.
Since having my baby, my priorities have changed, and my high heels obsession has turned into a nappy one. I currently have more shoes than nappies, but can’t promise that will last long.
I love adventures, making everyday special and exciting. I have travelled the world, and it just made me want to see and experience more. I started a blog as I wanted to document my time at home with Hanna and I needed an outlet to write, moan, boast and share.
Well, here are a few things about me:
- I love smiles from H when she wakes me up in the morning,
- Talking and laughing with my family and friends
- Love Shoes & bags,
- I have a very eclectic taste in music, I enjoy listening, singing and dancing to pop, soft rock, soul & county music
- Am tone deaf
- I like my gp and mummy friends for always telling me I am doing a good job
- My dream car is an Aston Martin but I will settle for a red Porsche
- Love Twitter, Facebook & Apple, come on Apple send me an iPad – now that iPad Mini is out, I would love one too.
- I love travelling and Thai food,
- If I’m going to be eating dinner alone I can almost guarantee I’ll have fish and chips (from the chippy).
- I adore people that help you with pushchairs on stairs, snow & running.
- I wish I could speak Arabic (fluently), Chinese and play piano
- I can guarantee everything I post on this site will have an error in it even though I read it 10 times.
WHO IS THIS BLOG FOR?
I’m writing this for mums & dads everywhere and not just Ealing. To share any tips that I’ve picked up in my months (19) of being a mother. When I find places that really do welcome children, rather than just claiming to. You will be the first to know. There may be a West London bias, as I live here but I hope something will be useful to visitors and residents. And when we leave the area occasionally and I will share my experiences. Thanks for visiting
My aim is to prevent feelings of failure and guilt, creating happy parents and babies.
I am contactable at firstname.lastname@example.org or @EalingMummy